Source Naturals, Pro-VegaTein™ Complete Vegan Protein, 16 oz
UPC Code: 021078023395
Pro-VegaTein™ is a natural vegetable protein made from peas (Pisum sativum) and rice. It is a complete protein with all 20 amino acids. It is a scientifically selected ratio of proteins—highly bioavailable, easily digestible, concentrated, and perfect for vegans and vegetarians or anyone who wants a healthy alternative to other protein products.
- Complete protein from all-vegan sources
- From concentrated pea and rice complex
- Highly digestible, hypoallergenic
- Great for working out and muscle strength
- Free of dairy, animal products, and soy
- Gluten-free and non-GMO
- Easy to use—it is great to blend into smoothies, and this natural legume and rice protein also boosts and completes the protein content of other dishes. Try adding it to soups or stews or sprinkling it on pasta dishes instead of Parmesan cheese. You may also add it to rice, oatmeal or other grains, or any vegetable dishes. It has a neutral taste and good solubility.
Two rounded tablespoons (about 18 g) daily. Mix with 6-8 ounces of water, milk, juice or any other beverage of choice. For best results, drink immediately. Can also be added to food for a protein boost.
About Source Naturals
Source Naturals was created in 1982 to support each individual's potential to enjoy optimal health. Source Naturals' comprehensive Bio-Aligned Formulas help bring the power of alignment to your body. When formulating, we evaluate the underlying causes of system imbalances, and then provide targeted nutrition to interdependent body systems. Our line of more than 600 products also includes well-researched, single entity nutrients in their highest quality and most bioavailable forms.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Please consult your health care provider if currently under care or treatment. Do not exceed recommended serving. See product packaging for additional safety information.
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.