Smart Herbs, Relaxation Support, 60 capsClearance (exp date: 10/21)
UPC Code: 802991121623
Helps Support Healthy Relaxation
Relaxation means literally the release of tension. In today's busy world, many people operate on a daily basis in a heightened sense of awareness, stress and tension. This trend is exacerbated by the always-on nature of the Internet and our personal communications devices. Relaxation signifies our ability to escape from this tension, and return our body's to an equilibrium, stress-free state.
Smart Herbs Relaxation Support helps support natural, healthy relaxation by supplementing your diet with botanical herbs, extracts and vitamins which foster and support your body's attempts to relax. This formula combines native flowers, herbs and extracts from around the world that have been shown to support relaxation and help the body cope with stress. Combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise, Smart Herbs Relaxation Support can help alleviate the tension and restore natural equilibrium to your body.
As a dietary supplement, adults take two (2) caps as needed and two (2) caps at bedtime, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Smart Herbs Relaxation Support is a natural, preservative-free formula that helps promote relaxation through the combination of the following herbal ingredients known for their stress-relieving properties:
- Magnolia Officinalis - Aromatic species of magnolia native to China and known as hou po; used by ancient Chinese herbalists to relieve distension.
- Phellodendron Amurense - Commonly known as the Amur Cork Tree, this Asian tree is a source for the bitter Chinese herb huang bo, known for its ability to clear heat, dampness and fire.
- Chamomile Flower - This wild flower has been used extensively in Europe to promote relaxation and relieve stress.
- Lemon Balm - Perennial herb from the mint family, known for its slight lemony scent and ability to calm the digestive system and promote relaxation.
- Blue Scullcap Leaf - Native to North America, this flowery mint herb has been traditionally used by the Cherokee and other Native American tribes to help promote relaxation.
- Hops - Female flowers of this extensively cultivated plant have been used as a folk herb for natural relaxation.
- Passion Flower - Tropical flower found in southern areas; taken by North American colonists as a relaxation tea.
- Vitamin B6 - B vitamin used in the synthesis of neurotransmitters, essential for the conversion of stress hormones.
Contains No: sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, corn, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
About Smart Herbs
Smart Herbs distributes a line of science-based herbal therapeutics that harness nature to optimize human health. We believe that science and nature are not mutually exclusive, and surprising health breakthroughs will continue to occur as a result of the scientific community's research on the beneficial effects of herbal supplements. Smart Herbs' mission is to introduce these scientific nutritional breakthroughs to our customers through our exclusive line of natural, herbal-based dietary supplements.
As one of the first supplement providers to combine traditional Eastern herbal philosophy with traditional Western ingredients, Smart Herbs literally offers its customers the best of both worlds. Our formulas are not limited to the generic ingredients found in many popular supplement brands. Instead, our product team focuses on bringing you formulas rich with complementary herbal ingredients sourced worldwide, standardized botanical extracts, and trademarked and patented ingredients that deliver optimal potency to our formulas.
The Smart Herbs line is inspired by scientific research on the effects of natural, botanical extracts to improve the human condition in areas such as aging, digestion, heart health, joint support, immunity and mood support. Smart Herbs products are safe, vitamin and herb-based formulas extracted from natural plant and mineral sources. Our products are manufactured free of any added unneccessary ingredients, including artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. All products undergo extensive independent laboratory-testing to verify the authenticity of ingredients and are manufactured under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certification. As a result of our emphasis on scientifically-validated formulas, efficacious ingredients and innovative product development, Smart Herbs is quickly becoming one of the leading brands of nutritional supplements for a wide range of health conditions.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Please consult your health care provider if currently under care or treatment. Do not exceed recommended serving. See product packaging for additional safety information.
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.