Smart Herbs, Liver Support, 60 veg caps
UPC Code: 802991121586
Supports Liver Health and Cleansing
Our livers are literally bombarded with thousands of toxic invaders on a daily basis. As we age, this constant bombardment can exhaust the liver, allowing it to become a less efficient cleansing organ as toxins are stored in fat cells rather than properly eliminated from the body. This negative process may be exacerbated by poor diets, excessive use of alcohol and the ingestion of toxic chemicals.
Smart Herbs Liver Support offers a targeted group of nutrients and botanicals that help maintain critically important liver enzymes - essential to liver health. Liver enzymes are your body's primary way of neutralizing many toxic compounds in order to keep your body internally clean. Maintaining proper liver enzyme health helps prevent damage to all cells and may improve your body's overall vitality and longevity.
60 veg caps
As a dietary supplement, adults take two (2) vegetarian caps daily or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Smart Herbs Liver Support is a natural, gluten-free, vegetarian formula that includes the following key liver cleansing and support ingredients from both modern and ancient cultures:
- Milk Thistle Seed - Also known as Silybum marianum, this herb has long been used by Chinese herbalists to clear heat and toxins from the body and promote liver bile flow.
- Selenium - Antioxidant mineral necessary for proper cellular functioning.
- Turmeric Root - Popular Ayurvedic herb used for digestive and liver support.
- Picrorhiza Kurroa Root - Known as Kutki, one of the oldest traditional herbs harvested from the Himalayas - used in Ayurveda for digestive health.
- Artichoke Leaf - Species of thistle native to the Mediterranean region; helps maintain normal digestion, liver and gall bladder function.
- Boldo Leaf - South American herb used for digestive health.
- Burdock Root - Native to Europe and Asia, this bitter herb has been used to strengthen the digestive process.
- Dandelion Root - The bitter roots of this common species have long been used in Chinese, Korean and European cuisine; used in folk healing for bile elimination and liver health.
- Vitamin C - An essential nutrient that that is synthesized in the liver and a key cofactor in critical enzymatic reactions.
- Vitamin B6 - A necessary element for liver metabolism.
Contains No: sugar, salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
About Smart Herbs
Smart Herbs distributes a line of science-based herbal therapeutics that harness nature to optimize human health. We believe that science and nature are not mutually exclusive, and surprising health breakthroughs will continue to occur as a result of the scientific community's research on the beneficial effects of herbal supplements. Smart Herbs' mission is to introduce these scientific nutritional breakthroughs to our customers through our exclusive line of natural, herbal-based dietary supplements.
As one of the first supplement providers to combine traditional Eastern herbal philosophy with traditional Western ingredients, Smart Herbs literally offers its customers the best of both worlds. Our formulas are not limited to the generic ingredients found in many popular supplement brands. Instead, our product team focuses on bringing you formulas rich with complementary herbal ingredients sourced worldwide, standardized botanical extracts, and trademarked and patented ingredients that deliver optimal potency to our formulas.
The Smart Herbs line is inspired by scientific research on the effects of natural, botanical extracts to improve the human condition in areas such as aging, digestion, heart health, joint support, immunity and mood support. Smart Herbs products are safe, vitamin and herb-based formulas extracted from natural plant and mineral sources. Our products are manufactured free of any added unneccessary ingredients, including artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. All products undergo extensive independent laboratory-testing to verify the authenticity of ingredients and are manufactured under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certification. As a result of our emphasis on scientifically-validated formulas, efficacious ingredients and innovative product development, Smart Herbs is quickly becoming one of the leading brands of nutritional supplements for a wide range of health conditions.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Please consult your health care provider if currently under care or treatment. Do not exceed recommended serving. See product packaging for additional safety information.
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.