Smart Herbs, Active Woman's Multi, 90 tabs
UPC Code: 802991121661
Smart Herbs Active Women's Multi combines essential vitamins, minerals and natural herbal extracts specifically formulated to support the unique needs of women. Based on scientific nutritional research, this proprietary formula helps support female metabolism, immunity, mood and overall health - recommended for all adult women.
Three (3) tablets daily, preferably with meals.
Smart Herbs Active Woman's Multi is a natural formula that includes vitamins and key nutritional ingredients specifically designed for women, including the following:
- Vitamin A - Derived from beta carotene, helps support healthy vision.
- Vitamin C - Essential for immune system health.
- Vitamin D - Many adults are deficient in this essential vitamin also provided by sunshine.
- Vitamin E - Helps support healthy skin and soft tissues.
- Vitamin K - Important for overall blood health.
- Vitamin B-1 - Helps the body convert food into energy.
- Niacin - Helps support cardiovascular health.
- Vitamin B-6 - Helps body metabolize fats and proteins.
- Folic Acid - Aids in new cell production and may prevent changes to DNA.
- Vitamin B-12 - Helps provide cellular energy.
- Biotin - Supports healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Riboflavin - Significant role in energy production.
- Calcium - Supports strong bones.
- Iron - Good for health of red blood cells.
- Iodine - Supports normal thyroid function.
- Magnesium - Increases energy and supports heart.
- Zinc - Metabolic support.
- Selenium - Trace mineral which supports cognitive function.
- Copper - Trace mineral useful in collagen formation.
- Manganese - Essential for bone function and growth.
- Chromium - Helps regulate blood sugar.
- Molybdenum - Catalyst for enzymes and amino acid use by the body.
- Potassium - Supports electolytic functions and general health.
- Vitamin B-5 - Also known as Pantothenic Acid; numerous benefits related to aging.
- Soy Isoflavones - Phytoestrogens found to be important for women's health.
- Polygonum cuspidatum - Known as Japanese Knotweed; used for circulatory and heart support.
- Lutein - Carotenoid that helps support healthy vision.
- GLA - Gamma linolenic acid is a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Vanadyl Sulfate - Energy enhancing herb also helps support normal blood sugar function.
- Choline Bitartrate - Macronutrient good for liver function.
- Inositol - Useful for general health and combating stress.
- PABA - Amino acid which supports immunity.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids - Antioxidants that help fight aging process.
- Dong Quai - Traditionally used for menstrual cramps and menopausal symptoms.
- Black Cohosh - Also known as baneberry; traditional menopause nutrient.
- Chasteberry - Commonly used for PMS symptoms.
- Cranberry Fruit - Excellent natural nutrient for urinary tract support.
- Uva Ursi - Popular herb used for urinary support and useful in maintaining normal weight.
- Chamomile Flower - Wild herb often used to alleviate stress and calm the body.
- Alfalfa Leaves - Rich, natural source of numerous vitamins and minerals.
- Eleutherococcus Root - Known as Siberian Ginseng, an established adaptogen.
Contains No: sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
About Smart Herbs
Smart Herbs distributes a line of science-based herbal therapeutics that harness nature to optimize human health. We believe that science and nature are not mutually exclusive, and surprising health breakthroughs will continue to occur as a result of the scientific community's research on the beneficial effects of herbal supplements. Smart Herbs' mission is to introduce these scientific nutritional breakthroughs to our customers through our exclusive line of natural, herbal-based dietary supplements.
As one of the first supplement providers to combine traditional Eastern herbal philosophy with traditional Western ingredients, Smart Herbs literally offers its customers the best of both worlds. Our formulas are not limited to the generic ingredients found in many popular supplement brands. Instead, our product team focuses on bringing you formulas rich with complementary herbal ingredients sourced worldwide, standardized botanical extracts, and trademarked and patented ingredients that deliver optimal potency to our formulas.
The Smart Herbs line is inspired by scientific research on the effects of natural, botanical extracts to improve the human condition in areas such as aging, digestion, heart health, joint support, immunity and mood support. Smart Herbs products are safe, vitamin and herb-based formulas extracted from natural plant and mineral sources. Our products are manufactured free of any added unneccessary ingredients, including artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. All products undergo extensive independent laboratory-testing to verify the authenticity of ingredients and are manufactured under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certification. As a result of our emphasis on scientifically-validated formulas, efficacious ingredients and innovative product development, Smart Herbs is quickly becoming one of the leading brands of nutritional supplements for a wide range of health conditions.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.