VPK, Smooth Cycle, 60 tablets
UPC Code: 010415009604
- For smooth and comfortable menstrual cycle
- A precise combination of herbs and minerals to help nourish and balance hormones, emotions, mind, liver, blood, hemoglobin, digestion, bones and fertility
- Iron (ferri sulphuratum) and mineral pitch help maintain the proper level of hemoglobin
- Famous for women health, asoka tree, lodh tree and sacred fig herbs help balance the menstrual flow (Apana Vata), hormones and emotions (Sadhaka Pitta)
- Mango, lodh tree, sacred fig, sandalwood and waterlily promote the normal quantity of blood flow
Supports a smooth, comfortable menstrual cycle; helps balance the negative effects of hormonal fluctuations; helps with cramping and irritability; naturally elevates energy
Take one to two tablets twice daily, preferably after breakfast and before bed. Take for three months after gaining the desired results.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|SMOOTH CYCLE Blend||500 mg||*|
|Asoka tree, Lodh tree, Shatavari, Mango, Sacred fig, Sensitive plant, Boerhavia, Sappanwood, Mesua, Pavonia, Atis, Cyperus scariosus, Waterlily, Sandalwood, Chebulic myrobalan, Cumin, Ginger, Long pepper, Ashwagandha, Aloe vera, Mineral pitch, Corallium rubrum, Ferri sulphuratum.|
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
Our mission at vpk (vata, pitta, kapha) is to serve your health needs with the best ayurvedic herbal products. Through powerful formulations and ancient lifestyle tips, our aim is to bring balance to your body and life. Our knowledge is based on the world's oldest holistic wellness system. It is sustainable, using whole plants, authentic ayurvedic ingredients, and meticulous manufacturing to craft ayurvedic formulations that deliver maximum effect for the mind, body and emotions.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Please consult your health care provider if currently under care or treatment. Do not exceed recommended serving. See product packaging for additional safety information.
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.