Smart Herbs, Aller 7 Support, 90 tabs
UPC Code: 802991121470
Supports Normal Respiratory Function in the Presence of Airborne Allergens
Environmental allergies can occur when our immune system overreacts to airborne substances that are normally non-threatening. Allergens such as dust, pollen or animal dander may cause a disproportionate reaction to our respiratory system. While it is generally believed that allergies are influenced by genetic and environmental factors, scientists have yet to explain the growing numbers of individuals impacted by common allergies.
Smart Herbs Aller-7 Support supports normal respiratory function in the presence of airborne allergens. This proprietary formula contains over a dozen safe herbal ingredients chosen for their nutritional benefit in supporting normal respiratory health. Smart Herbs Aller-7 Support relies on ancient teachings from teachers of Ayurveda, traditional Chinese herbs and Native American herbs to create an optimal nutritional respiratory support formula.
As a dietary supplement, adults take three (3) tabs, two (2) times daily in the presence of seasonal airborne allergens, or three (3) tabs daily year-round, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Smart Herbs Aller-7 Support is a natural, yeast-free formula that helps support normal respiratory function in the presence of airborne allergens. Key ingredients include the following:
- Stinging Nettles Leaf - Native to four continents, young leaves of this prickly perennial are sometimes taken as a nutritional supplement for respiratory support prior to allergy season.
- Indian Gooseberry - Also known as Amla, or Phyllanthus Emblica, this traditional Ayurvedic fruit is used in Ayurveda for numerous balancing functions, including the to strengthen the respiratory system.
- Terminalia Chebula - Native to India and Tibet where it is referred to as Haritaki, the nut-like fruits of this tall tree are used as a respiratory health supplement in Ayurveda.
- Terminalia Bellerica - Commonly known as Bibitaki in India, this Ayurvedic fruit is recommended for throat and chest support.
- Albizia Lebbeck - Tropical tree known for the sound its seeds make when they rattle inside their pods; traditionally used in lung support concoctions.
- Ginger Root - Widely used spice treasured in Chinese herbalism and Ayurveda for its warming properties.
- Indian Long Pepper - Piper Longum is the pungent fruit of this flowering vine native to the Indian subcontinent is used in Ayurveda for lung support.
- Piper Nigrum - Commonly referred to as Black Pepper, the spicy fruit of this vine is used in traditional Indian Ayurveda for lung and respiratory health.
- Wild Berries - The natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of wild blueberries, strawberries, cranberries, bilberries, elderberries and raspberries may help strengthen respiratory function.
- Turmeric Root - Native to southwest India, this aromatic root is a popular culinary herb in India which is also known for its use in Ayurveda.
- Bromelain - Extracted from the stems of pineapples, this natural compound is being studies for its effects on respiratory health.
- Vitamin C - The ultimate immunity support vitamin, many health experts recommend Vitamin C supplementation during allergy season.
Contains No: sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
About Smart Herbs
Smart Herbs distributes a line of science-based herbal therapeutics that harness nature to optimize human health. We believe that science and nature are not mutually exclusive, and surprising health breakthroughs will continue to occur as a result of the scientific community's research on the beneficial effects of herbal supplements. Smart Herbs' mission is to introduce these scientific nutritional breakthroughs to our customers through our exclusive line of natural, herbal-based dietary supplements.
As one of the first supplement providers to combine traditional Eastern herbal philosophy with traditional Western ingredients, Smart Herbs literally offers its customers the best of both worlds. Our formulas are not limited to the generic ingredients found in many popular supplement brands. Instead, our product team focuses on bringing you formulas rich with complementary herbal ingredients sourced worldwide, standardized botanical extracts, and trademarked and patented ingredients that deliver optimal potency to our formulas.
The Smart Herbs line is inspired by scientific research on the effects of natural, botanical extracts to improve the human condition in areas such as aging, digestion, heart health, joint support, immunity and mood support. Smart Herbs products are safe, vitamin and herb-based formulas extracted from natural plant and mineral sources. Our products are manufactured free of any added unneccessary ingredients, including artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. All products undergo extensive independent laboratory-testing to verify the authenticity of ingredients and are manufactured under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certification. As a result of our emphasis on scientifically-validated formulas, efficacious ingredients and innovative product development, Smart Herbs is quickly becoming one of the leading brands of nutritional supplements for a wide range of health conditions.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Please consult your health care provider if currently under care or treatment. Do not exceed recommended serving. See product packaging for additional safety information.
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.