Smart Herbs, Osteo Support, 120 tabsClearance (exp date: 10/21)
UPC Code: 802991121609
Helps Support Normal Bone Health
Bone health is a vital component of healthy aging in humans. Without proper bone health, we are susceptible to a weakened skeletal structure which may increase the risk of lengthy recovery periods from fractures, falls and other accidents. The importance of adequate bone health grows in significance as we age, particularly for women. Bone health can also be negatively impacted by poor nutrition, vitamin deficiency and the lack of adequate nutrients essential for normal bone health.
Smart Herbs Osteo Support is a modern formula of key vitamins and minerals known for their bone health qualities combined with botanical ingredients traditionally used to protect bones as we age. This formula provides 100% of the daily recommended value for calcium while also providing several other minerals which aid in calcium absorption and bone health. Smart Herbs Osteo Support is an ideal nutritional supplement for those who are concerned about their overall bone health and are seeking the optimal level of nutrients for osteo-protection.
As a dietary supplement, adults take four (4) tabs daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Smart Herbs Osteo Support is a natural, gluten-free formula that includes the following beneficial vitamins and herbs from modern and ancient cultures known for their actions in supporting normal bone health:
- Ipriflavone - A synthetic isoflavone used to maintain normal bone density and slow down the normal action of bone erosion cells.
- Soy bean - This common food ingredient may help relieve the occasional discomfort from bone and structural issues.
- Boron - Mineral which aids in calcium retention.
- Horsetail Extract - Used by the ancient Greeks and Romans to help strengthen bones and bone density.
- Calcium - Alkaline earth metal that is essential for all living organisms; primary material used in the mineralization of bones and teeth.
- Vitamin D - Important for our immune health, this key vitamin is primarily created in our bodies from regular sun exposure.
- Vitamin K - Found in broccoli, kale and spinach, this vitamin is being studied for its role in helping improve the body's use of calcium in the bones and joints.
- Magnesium - Essential element for the development of cells of living organisms; stored primarily in bones and skeletal muscles.
- Manganese - Found in several nuts and legumes, this mineral is commonly taken as part of an overall formula for osteo health.
Contains No: dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
About Smart Herbs
Smart Herbs distributes a line of science-based herbal therapeutics that harness nature to optimize human health. We believe that science and nature are not mutually exclusive, and surprising health breakthroughs will continue to occur as a result of the scientific community's research on the beneficial effects of herbal supplements. Smart Herbs' mission is to introduce these scientific nutritional breakthroughs to our customers through our exclusive line of natural, herbal-based dietary supplements.
As one of the first supplement providers to combine traditional Eastern herbal philosophy with traditional Western ingredients, Smart Herbs literally offers its customers the best of both worlds. Our formulas are not limited to the generic ingredients found in many popular supplement brands. Instead, our product team focuses on bringing you formulas rich with complementary herbal ingredients sourced worldwide, standardized botanical extracts, and trademarked and patented ingredients that deliver optimal potency to our formulas.
The Smart Herbs line is inspired by scientific research on the effects of natural, botanical extracts to improve the human condition in areas such as aging, digestion, heart health, joint support, immunity and mood support. Smart Herbs products are safe, vitamin and herb-based formulas extracted from natural plant and mineral sources. Our products are manufactured free of any added unneccessary ingredients, including artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. All products undergo extensive independent laboratory-testing to verify the authenticity of ingredients and are manufactured under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certification. As a result of our emphasis on scientifically-validated formulas, efficacious ingredients and innovative product development, Smart Herbs is quickly becoming one of the leading brands of nutritional supplements for a wide range of health conditions.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Please consult your health care provider if currently under care or treatment. Do not exceed recommended serving. See product packaging for additional safety information.
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.